||Replacing a furnace can be a difficult decision and an investment in your home. Although a repair may seem like a quick fix, over time repeated repairs will lead to a more expensive alternative. The installation of your new furnace is a key factor in the efficiency of it’s future. With our Comfort Team Technicians we can recommend the furnace that will fit your home best.
We provide a whole home analysis from one of our comfort specialist.
Indoor Comfort Team technicians are experts in building science, we understand and look at the building as the whole system, rather than just parts or some components of the system, as an average HVAC contractor does . This is where the difference is.
Due to this approach our customers often receive up to 40% higher energy savings then customers serviced by an average contractor. We often are able to diagnose and solve problems where several average HVAC contractors failed even to detect it. The simple difference is the level of knowledge we poses vs. an average heating and cooling guy which in return saves thousands of dollars to our customers and keeps them comfortable all year round
New Furnace Installations There are key factors that contribute to the decision of purchasing a new furnace.
- Fifty Percent Rule-It is generally time to replace your furnace when the cost of repair approaches 50% of your heating system.
- Furnaces that are over 12 years old
- Furnaces that have had repetitive problems or issues
- Free in-home consultations on new furnace installations
- Provide advice to help you with difficult decisions
- Our Indoor Comfort Team will provide your home with maximum comfort and the best price.
- Financing Options to fit your budget
- 12 Months Same as Cash
Free Second Opinions
We provide free second opinions to ensure your best interest and save you money. Call us for a NO COST second opinion to ensure you are receiving the best advice and cost on your broken or un-repairable furnace. We preform these on a regular basis and find it is a helpful option.
- Guaranteed fair price
- More accurate diagnosis of your furnace
- May introduce other options
- Added knowledge about your furnace problem
Benefits of Replacement
- Convenience of having a reliable heating system
- Lower utility bills, saving you hundreds of dollars
- Energy tax credits can be recovered up to 30% of the cost of your furnace
- Friendlier refrigerant that are chlorine-free refrigerant
- Enhanced comfort because of constant flow of conditioned air & improved energy efficiency
Improved air quality, minimize the impact of indoor pollutants Call For Advice About Your Furnace Today 314-894-8200